Who are we looking to recruit?
AVA are looking for an experienced Clinical Supervisor with expertise in domestic abuse and multiple disadvantage to provide group and individual supervision.
The supervisor will provide bi-monthly supervision to a group of experts-by-experience who run peer support groups for women who have faced homelessness and/or domestic and sexual violence. You will also provide one-to-one support to the project manager overseeing this project.
Who are we looking for?
- An understanding of gender-based violence from a feminist perspective
- An understanding of the impact of gender=based violence in particular trauma, PTSD and complex trauma
- Experience of running women’s only reflective spaces
- Experience of providing group clinical supervision to non-therapeutically trained staff or groups
- An ability to run supervision safely online or by phone
- DBS checked
- We ask only for applications from women. The women receiving support will be recruited from some women-only support services and have been victims of domestic and/or sexual violence.
- Trained clinical supervisor and a member of a professional body to ensure accountability
Full details of the role are available below
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org