AVA is looking for a freelance bookkeeper to provide monthly support to the AVA financial management. We are looking for someone to process payments and income, do monthly reconciliation, and carry out our debt recovery procedure. We are open to applications from either individuals or organisations.
- Process all receipts and Bill on Quick Books (QB), allocating to the right class code and account
- Record all payments (expenses)
- Record all income payments on QB
- Process all payments for Authorisation on CAF banking system
- Monthly Bank, PayPal, and credit card reconciliation
- Monthly payment reminder for outstanding invoices
We need someone with experience of using Quickbooks online and is comfortable using other digital accounting solutions such as ApprovalMax. We also want someone who would be happy to support us in setting up a new paperless accounting system (full policy and guidance will be provided). We require the successful applicant to have an AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping qualification or equivalent.
Full briefing and instructions about sending a proposal below
Please send a proposal to Eva Kestner, firstname.lastname@example.org by the 2nd of November at 10am.