Project Manager Required
Are you passionate about eradicating violence against women and girls? AVA (Against Violence and Abuse) is a leading UK charity committed to ending gender based violence and abuse. We work with survivors to champion evidence based change, through our policy, research, training and consultancy work. We have specific expertise on Multiple Disadvantage and Children & Young People.
Responsibilities of the post include
- To lead, develop and manage projects relating to all forms of gender based violence
- To contribute to project and policy work across AVA, including training and consultancy work.
- To build and manage strong partnerships for AVA both within the Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) sector, and beyond.
Requirements of the post include
- Knowledge of a wide range of Violence Against Women and Girls related issues.
- Strong policy analysis skills, with at least two years experience in a policy based role.
- Excellent project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple pieces of work effectively
- A skilled report writer, able to produce high quality work to tight deadlines.
This is a full time post (35 hours a week). Our office is based in Vauxhall, London, but we will consider home based applicants who are able to travel regularly to London when required in the future.
Further information follows in this job application pack, including a job description, person specification, and equal opportunities monitoring form.
Applications should consist of:
- Your CV which must include details of your education, qualifications and any relevant training, your employment history and 2 referees.
- A covering letter, no more than 2 sides of A4 in total, which outlines why you want the job and your skills, experience and knowledge in relation to each of the points in the person specification.
- A completed equal opportunities monitoring form.
Please send your application firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on the 21st of October.
The interview will take place remotely on the 28th of October.
By making an application you are stating that you are legally entitled to work in the UK. The appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and references.
AVA is an equal opportunities employer. Please contact us if you would like to see our Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment Policy or our Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy.