Training for Organisations
AVA are market leaders in training on gender based violence and abuse, with particular expertise in children & young people and multiple disadvantage.
Interested in training for your organisation? Complete the training enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.
AVA offers a range of ways for you to learn more about gender based violence and many related topics.
Classroom based training
- A range of highly rated one day courses on gender based violence delivered by our expert trainers. Many of our one day courses have CPD accreditation.
- 3-5 day OCN accredited courses on specific issues.
- We run these courses as a programme of open training that anyone can attend.
- We can also provide in-house training for you, either delivering one of our popular courses or developing and delivering a bespoke course to meet your needs.
- Our classroom courses run 10am- 4.30pm.
Online blended training
- Our online blended training combines self-guided learning and an interactive online training session.
- The total learning time is usually three hours.
- It is a great way to deepen your knowledge of a subject from the comfort of your own home or office but still includes interaction with a trainer and other learners to discuss more complex topics.
- We run an open programme of online blended learning and can also deliver courses in-house for organisations.
- We are working towards all our online blended training being CPD accredited.
- Our online courses run 10am – 1pm with an hour of pre-reading sent to delegates a week before.
- Sign up to any of our upcoming interactive online training sessions here.
- Our e-learning programmes are a great introduction to a topic.
- The learning is completely self guided and you can do it at any time making it a convenient way for busy professionals to learn about a new topic.
- We are working towards all our e-learning courses being CPD accredited.
- If you are interested in accessing our e-learning as an organisation, we can provide bulk access or support you to import our programmes into your learning management system so that you can track completion.
- You can also commission us to develop e-learning to meet your specific needs.
Seminars and webinars
- We regularly run events on topical issues with specialist guest speakers.
- Our face to face seminars usually last half a day and our online webinars are an hour and a half long, both include space for question & answer sessions.
- Sign up to any of our upcoming webinars here.