Our BARTA (Be Aware and Respond to Abuse) service offers tailored support and advice to mental health trusts wanting to improve their responses to domestic and sexual abuse.
A call to the management of mental health trusts. Does your trust know how to…?
- Fulfil its duties under the Care Act 2015?
- Meet the standards of the NICE guidance on domestic violence and abuse?
- Implement the recommendations of a Domestic Homicide Review?
- Meet the Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirement to keep service users safe?
- Train all staff to respond to domestic and sexual abuse?
- Improve referral pathways to local specialist services?
- Increase the number of referrals to MARAC?
- Work with service users who are perpetrators?
If your answer to any of these questions is ‘no’ we can help. Read this leaflet to find out more about BARTA and and what it offers or contact us for more information.