You can access recordings our of webinars which were delivered online across 2020 with thanks to funding from London Community Foundation and the Home Office. The webinars cover a wide range of topics and were delivered by our expert Trainers, Project Managers and specialists within the sector. The webinars are all subtitled.
- Child to Parent Violence: What Have we Learnt During the Pandemic with Helen Bonnick
- Digital Safeguarding
- Domestic Abuse & Children: Preparing for the Domestic Abuse Act 2021
- Domestic Violence and Alcohol
- Managing the Secondary Effects of Working with Trauma
- Supporting Children, Young People and Families and During Covid-19
- Supporting Mental Health During Covid-19
- Supporting Survivors During Covid-19
With each webinar there is:
- The recording split into parts
- A transcription
- A certificate of attendance
- The presentation slides
- Extra reading material/resources.
The webinars are £30 per individual with discounts for 5 or more users. More information on our pricing can be found on our FAQ page and our downloadable training brochure. Sign up to our e-learning courses here. If you have any issues or feedback please fill in our training enquiry form.