Developing Understanding: To enhance learners’ understanding of the concepts of equality, diversity, and inclusion within the context of Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) sector.
Empowering Advocacy: To empower learners with the tools and insights needed to advocate for inclusive policies and practices in addressing VAWG.
- Define and Understand Concepts: Define key concepts such as equality, diversity, inclusion and intersectionality within the VAWG sector.
- Recognise Inequality Issues: Identify and recognise specific issues of inequality and exclusion within the VAWG sector.
- Develop tools and insights needed to promote and embed diversity, inclusion and intersectionality within your organisation.
- Advocate for Change: Empower you to become advocates for inclusive practices, policies, and interventions in the broader community and among relevant stakeholders.
- Reflect and Improve: Create an action plan to support the promotion of inclusion within the VAWG sector.