Date(s) - 13 Jul 2022
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
As charities transitioned their services to provide support online in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, safeguarding has emerged as a key concern. To help you navigate the complex safeguarding landscape and confidently embed key principles within your digital solutions, we are running a Digital Safeguarding training which is accompanied by a comprehensive resource pack.
This session will cover
- High level principles of digital safeguarding
- The differences between working online vs face to face – challenges and opportunities
- Embedding digital safeguarding and risk assessment – things to think about
- How technology can be used as a tool of abuse/coercive control
- Supporting vulnerable people online
- Staff wellbeing and managing secondary trauma when working remotely
Who should attend?
People who work with women who have experienced violence and abuse who want to manage the effects. People who want to look at ways to promote self-care and good working relationships.
Bookings are closed for this event.