Date(s) - 08 Nov 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Managing the secondary effects of working with trauma will help professionals understand and identify the dynamics and psychological issues that come from work with survivors of trauma.
• Have a better understanding about the impact of working with trauma survivors on the worker
• Have increased knowledge of the dynamics of the working relationships between survivors and front line staff
• Be able to describe key self care strategies for when issues arise from supporting survivors
• Have greater awareness of their achievements and goals in relation to supporting trauma survivors
• Have confidence and skills to promote health and well-being at work
• Have an action plan for addressing secondary trauma in future.