AVA are market leaders in training on gender based violence and abuse, with particular expertise in children & young people and multiple disadvantage.
- A range of highly rated one day classroom and online courses on topics surrounding gender based violence and abuse, delivered by our expert trainers. The majority of our one day courses have CPD accreditation.
- Seminars and online webinars on topical issues with specialist guest speakers. Information from some of our recent seminars is here.
- 3-5 day OCN accredited courses on specific issues.
To sign up and see full descriptions check out our our upcoming training and events.
- We can provide in-house training for you, either delivering one of our popular courses or developing and delivering a bespoke course to meet your needs.
Click the link for more information about the full list of training courses/webinars we can provide for organisations.
- We have been funded to develop a number e-learning tools for a range of practitioners that cost £15 per course for individuals, or if you are interested in accessing them as an organisation (purchasing over 5 accounts) – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke figure.
- You can also commission us to develop e-learning to meet your specific needs either as a stand alone tool or as part of a blended learning package.
More information about our e-learning.