AVA training course and events cancellation policy
If at any point after being sent your confirmation email for an AVA training course or event, you wish to withdraw your place, the following cancellation terms apply:
• Cancellation one month, or more, prior to the training/event date: no charge/full refund
• Cancellation between two weeks and one month prior to the training/event date: 50% charge/50% refund
• Cancellation within two weeks prior to the training/event date: full charge/no refund
The same terms apply if you do not attend the training/event.
Transferring your place
• You may give your place to another delegate as long as we are notified of the name change along with contact details at least one week before the training/event date.
• You may transfer your place onto a different course/event as long as we receive more than two weeks notice.
• If you have attended part of a course/event, you may transfer your place to the next delivery of the same course and an administration fee will apply that covers any costs AVA incurred.
• AVA reserves the right to cancel courses. If we cancel a course 14 or more days before the start date, regrettably we cannot refund any expenses incurred, e.g. travel tickets or accommodation costs. We will refund your course fee.
• If we cancel less than 14 days before the start date, we will refund expenses incurred, e.g. travel tickets or accommodation costs. We will refund your course fee.
• We thus recommend not making any travel or accommodation bookings more than 14 days before the start date of any training.