Our award winning Prevention Platform website is based on years of research into the whole school approach. It aims to prevent Violence Against Women and Girls in schools and other youth settings.
The Prevention Platform website is unique and free to access. It includes
- elearning to help practitioners understand why and how to prevent Violence Against Women and Girls and how to identify various forms of abuse and facilitate disclosures
- a huge comprehensive toolkit for embedding our whole school approach model
- downloadable resources and templates
- a blog written by practitioners working on these issues
- an interactive map to help search for best practice nationally
- a searchable database library of resources covering all forms of Violence Against Women and Girls across all age groups
- help and support if you have been affected by any of the issues covered on the platform.
Please contact us if you would like to write a blog, add your organisation to the map or if you would like your resources to be added to the database.