A free web based forum that has been set up for all professionals working with children and young people who are dealing with issues relating to gender based violence.
The forum is open to all professionals who have a relevant interest. We are keen to encourage links between people working in education, youth offending, youth work, social services, police, probation, CAMHS, CAFCASS, and people working as refuge staff, domestic violence coordinators, family nurse partnerships, health visitors, school nurses, teenage pregnancy coordinators, IDVAs, ISVAs and academics.
The e-forum provides
- an opportunity to post messages/questions about any relevant issues
- an opportunity to share info about your project and events
- a database of relevant links (which posters can add to)
- the option to set up opinion polls
- informal peer support
- discussion forums
- latest updates on relevant events, policies, good practice etc.
To join the forum send an email to the address below (you do not need a yahoo account)
Once you have been approved, you can post by sending your email to AVA_frontlinechildrensworkers@yahoogroups.co.uk