AVA is looking for a Funding Support Officer to join our small and supportive team, working 28 hours (4 days) a week.
Are you a numerate feminist looking to start a career in charity fundraising? AVA (Against Violence & Abuse) are looking for a funding support officer to help us raise more funds for our important work to end gender-based violence. You don’t need to have worked in fundraising before, but you do need to be numerate with good written communication skills, and have a passion for ending violence against women and girls. In return, we offer a supportive working environment where you will have the chance to learn the ropes of charity fundraising as well as knowing your work makes a real difference.
We can offer a friendly feminist working culture and a chance to make a difference to women’s lives by supporting our projects.
- Part-time 28 hours per week with flexible work patterns
- Office based at the Foundry, 17 Oval Way, Vauxhall, SE11 5RR
- Salary: £23,151 pro rata (NJC scale 20 +London Weighting)
Applications should consist of:
- Your CV which must include details of your education, qualifications and any relevant training, your employment history and 2 referees.
- A covering letter, no more than 2 sides of A4 in total, which outlines why you want the job and your skills, experience and knowledge in relation to each of the points in Person Specification.
- A completed equal opportunities monitoring form.
Please send your application to email@example.com by 9am on Friday 14th June. Interviews will take place the following week.
By making an application you are stating that you are legally entitled to work in the UK. The appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and references.
AVA is an equal opportunities employer. Please contact us if you would like to see our Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment Policy. If you don’t have a CV prepared and would rather make your application by filling in our standard application form please contact us to request one.
For further information please see the job description and person specification
Closing date 14th June at 9am